UX 101 Training
Register your Interest
The 2- hour UX 101 Training Course gives you an overview of the key principles of user experience (UX). The training covers the basics of user experience research, design and usability testing, with practical activities and case studies used throughout.
The learning objectives for the training are:
- To develop a basic understanding of UX Psychology
- To develop an understanding of how to:
- Formulate research questions
- Run interviews
- Review personas
- Conduct usability testing
- To develop increased confidence in working with UX practitioners
This psychology based UX fundamentals course is designed and delivered by the UX psychologists and HCI experts at Sitback Solutions, a leading digital consultancy specialising in digital UX and development in Australia for over 10 years.