UX Research Training
What you will learn in just 4 hours
This 4-hour training session provides an introduction to research methods used within user experience. We focus on the most frequently used research method in UX consulting: UX workshops. Practical activities and case studies are used throughout the training.
The learning objectives for the training are:
- To develop a basic understanding of user experience research
- To be able to recruit relevant participants for workshops
- To be able to effectively plan for workshops and surveys
- To understand how to write guides for workshops
- To understand how to facilitate workshops
This psychology based UX fundamentals course is designed and delivered by the UX psychologists and HCI experts at Sitback Solutions, a leading digital consultancy specialising in digital UX and development in Australia for over 10 years.