UX Design Training
Delivered by UX Psychologists & HCI Experts
In this 4-hour session we introduce design principles commonly applied in user experience design. We show examples of wireframes and explain the importance of wire framing in the UX design process.
The learning objectives for the training are:
- To develop a basic understanding of User Centered Design
- To develop an understanding of how to apply HCI design principles to wireframes
- To develop an understanding of how to apply mobile design principles to wireframes
- To be able to identify opportunities for improvement based on design principles
- To understand how to translate user requirements into a design solution
This psychology based UX fundamentals course is designed and delivered by the UX psychologists and HCI experts at Sitback Solutions, a leading digital consultancy specialising in digital UX and development in Australia for over 10 years.