Usability Testing Training
What you will learn
This 4-hour session provides an introduction to the fundamentals of usability testing, including recruiting participants, developing test plans and facilitating sessions.
The learning objectives for the training are:
- To develop a basic understanding of usability testing
- To be able to recruit relevant participants for usability testing
- To be able to effectively plan for usability testing
- To develop an understanding of how to write a testing plan
- To understand how to facilitate a usability testing session
This psychology based usability testing course is designed and delivered by the UX psychologists and HCI experts at Sitback Solutions, a leading digital consultancy specialising in digital UX and development in Australia for over 10 years.