Personas & User Journey Training
Personas and user journeys are design tools that encourage design for real people with real needs, not just generic, faceless users. This 4-hour session provides an introduction to the creation of personas and user journeys.
The learning objectives for the training are:
- To develop an understanding of the purpose of personas and user journeys
- To be able to condense qualitative research and identify patterns
- To be able to use the information to develop personas
- To be able to use the information to develop user journeys
- To understand how to review personas and user journeys
This psychology based course is designed and delivered by the UX psychologists and HCI experts at Sitback Solutions, a leading digital consultancy specialising in digital UX and development in Australia for over 10 years.